Päivä ja aika / Date & Time:
Join our webinar dealing with circularity in buildings and procurement.
Objectives of the webinar
· to give an overview of and to share knowledge about major ongoing initiatives developing and implementing circularity in buildings and procurement
· to have interactive discussion on how to join these activities and how to develop the content further in Europe and globally.
Note that the time mentioned on this page is in Finnish time (EET). If you are watching the webinar from another time zone, please make sure to check the correct time.
- Waste streams as raw materials and value for buildings and construction
– Pekka Huovila; 10YFP SBC Programme Coordinator
- Circular procurement approach and examples
– Philipp Tepper, ICLEI; 10YFP SPP Programme
- Buildings as material banks
– Caroline Henrotay, IBGE-BIM; H2020 BAMB Project Coordinator
- Interactive discussion
– first conclusions and next steps
When it’s time, join the meeting here
|Meeting number: 859 649 554|
|Meeting password: Pq4eR6g2|
More information about these activities can be found at
10YFP Sustainable Buildings and Construction (SBC)
10YFP Sustainable Public Procurement (SPP)
H2020 Buildings as Material Banks http://www.bamb2020.eu/