24.9.2019–25.9.2019 | Koko päivä
WDBE is not a passive conference. It’s an active 2-day journey to discover what the current and future challenges of city development are and how to come up with the best solutions with a 360 approach: citizens, private companies, public entities, ecology, mobility etc.
You should join WDBE in Helsinki, Finland because:
- Meet top talent from the public and private sector: decision makers, researchers, influencers, legislators etc. WDBE is a place of discussion and a place of action!
- Our keynotes: speakers coming from the strongest players will take the stage to share their experience and insights. Microsoft, Amazon, Google and the presentation of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Estonia, Mr. Jaan Saar, a country leading the e-citizen revolution! And more!
- WDBE includes excursions: theory is nice but walking on new spots in Helsinki and discussing then and there the why and how of any space is unique. Nothing beats onsite experience!
- Your voice: our program includes parallel sessions and workshops, and tens of presentations that were submitted by professionals and experts.
- Influence the future: our theme is not only a place-holder title. WDBE will raise industry questions, force the audience to face challenges and lay the ground for action points and solutions. We can build better inclusive cities, we can create a better urban future.
Lisätietoja ja ilmoittautuminen