Green Building Council Finland
Y-tunnus / Business ID 2367766-3
For general enquiries please contact us at info(at)figbc.fi
Our personal e-mail addresses are firstname.lastname(at)figbc.fi
+358 40 080 3237
+358 40 486 5400
Coordinator, One Planet Sustainable Buildings and Construction Programme
+358 40 546 0855
+358 40 562 2775
+358 40 512 2193
+358 40 524 2402
+358 40 588 9911
+358 50 562 0705
+358 40 628 8200
Arrival at the office
Green Building Council Finland’s office is located in the co-working premise BIM Kampus, Lapinrinne 3, Helsinki.
As BIM Kampus is next to the Kamppi terminal station, you can reach us easiest by public transportation.
- Subway: take the subway to Kamppi station and exit to Fredrikinkatu.
- Bus: please see Helsinki Region Transport Authority (HSL) route planner.
The entrance to BIM Kampus is located on Lapinrinne street. Please note that this entrance is not unobstructed. If you require unobstructed entrance, because of e.g. a wheelchair or a stroller, please contact us at the office so that we can lead you in by another route. The unobstructed entrance is located on Malminkatu street.
There is no guest parking space at BIM Kampus. If you arrive by car, there is some parking subject to charge near BIM Kampus.
- Malminkatu Street has limited parking space on the street
- Malminkatu 30 parking space (in Finnish)
- Shopping Center Kamppi’s parking garage
- Shopping Center Forum’s parking garage (please note that the shortest route from Forum parking garage to BIM Kampus is taking the Malminkatu pedestrian exit and heading northwest).